The 4D Church takes a critical and inspirational look at four
aspects of 21st century church ministry: Culture, Hospitality,
Worship and Technology. Each of these aspects is key for developing
vital churches and healthy church leaders. The author uses real
life lessons from the 11-year journey of Impact Church, which is
currently #5 out of the 100 fastest growing United Methodist
congregations in the United States, and examples from churches and
the market place, to inform, equip, and inspire the reader. The 4D
Church offers: a diagnostic tool in each chapter to determine the
current health and status of the reader's church, real time
inspiration from practitioners who are experiencing health and
growth, guidance for readers to discern their level of fitness for
their church assignment--is the leader/reader well-matched, or
mismatched?, and guidance for readers to determine if their church
has reached a point of irreversible decline.
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock ETA 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.