Christopher Schacht shares his incredible experiences, revealing
what he has learned along the way about life, love, and God,
describing touching and bizarre encounters and insights that aren't
found in any travel guide. Christopher Schacht was only nineteen
years old and had just finished his apprenticeship when he put a
dream into motion. With only 50 euros in savings, he traveled
around the world, relying only on his friendliness, flexibility,
charm, and willingness to work for his shelter and food.
Christopher traveled for four years, visiting 45 countries and
traversing 100,000 kilometers on foot, hitchhiking, and on
sailboats. He has earned his living as a jeweler, locksmith, au
pair, and fashion model. He lived among aborigines and drug dealers
and has journeyed through the most politically unstable areas of
the Middle East. "My plan was not to have a plan, just live without
schedules and time pressure, where I could stay in places that I
enjoyed until I was ready to move on."
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock ETA 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.