The word fierce is trendy. It is used to describe women who are
supermodels, extreme athletes, or high-level executives. Women at
the top of their game. But what about the rest of us? Can we be
fierce? Absolutely! In fact, women like us have been changing the
world for thousands of years--many who received little fanfare yet
lived fiercely anyway. In this six-week study we will look at
lesser-known female characters in the Bible and the ways they
changed the world by living into God's calling, including: The
midwives of Egypt (Shiphrah and Puah), who made hard decisions in
the face of evil Deborah, who was an unlikely and powerful leader
The Shunnamite Woman, who bravely served and reaped God's blessings
The Woman at the Well, who boldly repented and shared her faith
Lois and Eunice, who parented with intentionality and effectiveness
Priscilla, who discipled many others As we explore their lives, we
will discover how we too can live into our callings, honor the
Lord, and even change the world through our courage, faithfulness,
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock ETA 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.