Celebrating 40 years and over 40 million lives touched, Tyndale is
releasing the familiar green hardcover binding of The Living Bible
with a fresh new interior. Features include a Bible reading plan,
four-color maps, and a topical concordance. The uncluttered,
2-column format makes for easy reading. The Living Bible is a
paraphrase of the Old and New Testaments. Its purpose is to say as
exactly as possible what the writers of the Scriptures meant, and
to say it simply, expanding where necessary for a clear
understanding by the modern reader.
Available items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
Out of stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock, arrival __+ weeks’ are available on Backorder and are either already on order from the publisher or will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.