Biblical Greek: A Compact Guide, Second Edition by William D.
Mounce is a handy, at-a-glance reference for students, pastors, and
teachers. It follows the organization and format of the fourth
edition of Basics of Biblical Greek Grammar, but it is also usable
by students who learned with a different grammar. By limiting its
discussion to the "nuts and bolts," Greek language students working
on translation and exegesis will more quickly and easily find the
relevant grammatical refreshers. Students can, for example, check
on the range of meaning for a particular word or make sure they
remember how aorist participles function in a sentence. The
paradigms, word lists, and basic discussions in Biblical Greek: A
Compact Guide, Second Edition points students in the right
direction and allow them to focus on more advanced Greek study.
Available items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
Out of stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock, arrival __+ weeks’ are available on Backorder and are either already on order from the publisher or will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.