Biblical Greek: A Compact Guide offers Greek students a one-stop
guide for the grammar, morphology, and vocabulary of biblical
Greek. This resource follows the organization and format familiar
to the hundreds of thousands of students who have used Basics of
Biblical Greek Grammar in their first-year Greek courses, but it is
also usable by students who learned with a different grammar. By
limiting its discussion to the "nuts and bolts," Greek language
students working on translation and exegesis will more quickly and
easily find the relevant grammatical refreshers. Students can, for
example, check on the range of meaning for a particular word or
make sure they remember how aorist participles function in a
sentence. The paradigms, word lists, and basic discussions in
Biblical Greek: A Compact Guide point students in the right
direction and allow them to focus on more advanced Greek study.
Biblical Greek: A Compact Guide will become a valuable addition to
the reference library of seminary students and pastors.
Available items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
Out of stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock, arrival __+ weeks’ are available on Backorder and are either already on order from the publisher or will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.