Join bestselling author Beth Moore on a six-session journey to
discover the true meaning of a fruitful, God-pleasing,
meaning-filled life. In this companion to her nonfiction book
Chasing Vines, Beth Moore explores the ways God delights in
watching things grow--and how the vineyard holds the secret to how
we can have a more abundant and meaningful life. As she traces the
metaphor through Scripture, Beth uncovers how every part of our own
lives--even the rockiest, most difficult soil--is used by God to
make a difference for His Kingdom. Great for small groups or
individual study, the Chasing Vines Group Experience is a journey
you don't want to miss.
Available items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
Out of stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock, arrival __+ weeks’ are available on Backorder and are either already on order from the publisher or will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.