This book has two true stories. The first is about a 12 year old
girl (Tarore) who was killed in 1836 and had a book that was
precious to her stolen. The second story is the book that Tarore
had in her kete. It is the story about Jesus as told by a man named
Luke. Both stories are about peace and unforgiveness. This is the
Available items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
Out of stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock, arrival __+ weeks’ are available on Backorder and are either already on order from the publisher or will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.