In his debut book, The IF in Life: How to Get Off Life's Sidelines
and Become Your Best Self, former NFL running back and Dancing with
the Stars champion Rashad Jennings shares his inspiring story and
experiences that will encourage readers to follow their dreams. As
a kid, Rashad was overweight, had poor vision, asthma, and a 0.6
GPA yet he still hoped to one day play in the NFL. The odds were
stacked against him, but through hard work and determination,
Rashad became a record-setting running back who has played with the
Jacksonville Jaguars, the Oakland Raiders, and the New York Giants.
In The IF in Life, Rashad writes about the decisions that shaped
his life and career. From overcoming injuries and setbacks to
reaching goals and everything in between, Rashad's transparency
about his journey will encourage readers to hold on to faith in the
midst of uncertainty and win big in life. Perfect for anyone
looking for an inspiring story, this book features photos from
Rashad's childhood, college years, and professional career along
with great bonus materials.
Available items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
Out of stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock, arrival __+ weeks’ are available on Backorder and are either already on order from the publisher or will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.