The Amazon Rain Forest .... This is the oldest and largest rain
forest in the world and one of the longest rivers on the planet
cuts through its heart. It covers a huge area of South America and
has an extremely varied plant and animal habitat. When you read
this book you will be part of an expedition and adventure into its
very centre. Read about the Shocking Electric Eel, the Jungle
turncoat, the persistent frog and the mysterious Kinkajou. Find out
what lessons we can learn from these wonderful and amazing animals.
Even the little white butterflies can teach us something about life
and the love of God. Discover what it's like to actually live in
the rain forest. Join in the adventurers and experience the
exciting and dangerous life of a pioneer missionary in South
Available items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
Out of stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock, arrival __+ weeks’ are available on Backorder and are either already on order from the publisher or will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.