Do your little ones resist going to sleep Lull them to sleep with a
fun bedtime challenge in Don't Close Your Eyes! Children have a lot
of fun packed into a day, and they don't always want it to end.
Award-winning author Bob Hostetler capitalizes on this by
challenging little ones to keep their eyes open, no matter how
heavy their eyelids may get. The soft rhymes about animals
preparing for sleep will help them settle down until they finally
close their eyes and sleep! The squirrels are fully squirreled
away. The gophers, gophered out. Young horses stop all horsey play,
And pigs lie tail to snout. I know you've run and jumped and
played. You've smiled and laughed and cried. Now that's all over
for today, But still, don't close your eyes. With silly and
adorable characters whose sleepy faces will make you laugh out
loud, Don'' Close Your Eyes is a unique bedtime book that your
child will reach for again and again. Get ready for bed and say
your prayers, but whatever you do, don't close your eyes!
Available items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
Out of stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock, arrival __+ weeks’ are available on Backorder and are either already on order from the publisher or will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.