In this delightful board book, Ellie Holcomb uses rhyme and beauty
to remind young readers of comforting truths from God. When they
see snowflakes fall, they can remember that God made each of us as
one of a kind. If they hear the waves crash to shore again and
again, they'll recall that God's love never runs out. High and low,
on sad days and glad days, creation reminds us that God's love is
ever present. Ellie ends her comforting reminder with a message for
hearts young and old ... "And even on days you forget what is true,
don't forget to remember God won't forget you."
Available items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
Out of stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock, arrival __+ weeks’ are available on Backorder and are either already on order from the publisher or will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.