Once upon a time, there was a man called Christian who lived in the
City of Destruction with his wife and four children. He wasn't very
rich but he worked quite hard and earned enough money to buy all
the food and clothes that his family needed. He had a smart little
wooden house and plenty of friends and neighbours to gossip with
and for a long time he was really happy. Then one day he found the
book. This book sent him on a dangerous adventure to save his life.
He has to leave his wife and children behind but the journey brings
him other friends and companions (and enemies too). Christian has
to be careful throughout. Will he find safety? Will he reach the
heavenly city? What will happen as he tackles the slough of
despond, Giant Despair and the Hill of Difficulty?This is a modern
day translation of Bunyan's Classic, "The Pilgrim's Progress" -
Extra Features throughout the book explain the biblical meanings of
the various character names and the places they visit as well as
Bunyan's thinking as he wrote about them.
Available items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
Out of stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock, arrival __+ weeks’ are available on Backorder and are either already on order from the publisher or will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.