A horse of her own would be awesome. But Kate figures that might be
a long way away, especially since she had to give up riding lessons
and move to her late grandfather s farm. Besides, it would be a lot
more fun to have a best friend to ride with. When Kate discovers a
barn on their new farm that s perfect for a horse, and a dusty
bridle too, she starts to think that her dream might come true.
Then she meets Tori at school, who is totally the best. So when
they discover a thoroughbred that appears to be all alone, could it
be the answer to her prayers? Maybe. If she can convince her dad
... and figure out what s going on with that horse."
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock ETA 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.