Growing up is hard when you don't have a mother-but God helps Lucy
find her way. Lucy is a feisty, precocious tomboy who questions
everything-including God. Understandably, especially after an
accident killed her mother, blinded her father, and turned her life
upside down. It will take a strong but gentle housekeeper-who
insists on Bible study along with homework-to show Lucy that there
are many ways to become the woman God intends her to be. Lucy's
bossy, career-minded Aunt Karen thinks eleven-year-old Lucy needs a
woman's influence. Enter Inez-a housekeeper with a will as strong
as Lucy's-and her granddaughter Mora, a girly-girl who is Lucy's
polar opposite. Will the girls ever find common ground? Inez just
might have the answers when she teaches them the story of Ruth and
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock ETA 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.