Prayer is a powerful thing-especially when you're out of options.
Lucy is a feisty, precocious tomboy who questions
everything-including God. Understandably, especially after an
accident killed her mother, blinded her father, and turned her life
upside down. It will take a strong but gentle housekeeper-who
insists on Bible study along with homework-to show Lucy that there
are many ways to become the woman God intends her to be. It seems
like everybody's got it in for Lucy! Mora's gone boy-crazy for JJ
and will stop at nothing to cut Lucy's friendship with him out of
the picture. A land developer wants the soccer field, and the town
council just might take him up on it. And a wildcat is stalking
Lucy's house cats. Worst of all, she's in trouble with her dad.
Where can Lucy turn when it seems like nothing's going right?
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock ETA 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.