A heartwarming book that beautifully captures the universal love
and joy parents feel as they celebrate the arrival of their new
child. A perfect gift for baby showers, baptisms, adoptions,
birthdays, or any time you want to tell your little one how much
they are loved. Every parent dreams of embracing their new child.
When that dream comes true, it's as if all of creation rejoices
with them. In the tradition of Nancy Tillman's On The Night You
Were Born and Emily Winfield Martin's The Wonderful Things You Will
Be comes The Wonder That Is You by critically-acclaimed author
Glenys Nellist. Something special happens when a child is in your
arms as you read them this book. Something you and your little one
will never, ever forget. It felt as if the world stood still The
day my dream came true, And all creation paused to see The wonder
that is you. Wonder That Is You is: Not only a perfect gift for new
babies, but also a precious story to read aloud with big brothers
and sisters in anticipation of the new arrival A heartwarming way
to tell your children or grandchildren of any age how special they
are and how much that are loved A soothing bedtime book that will
have your little ones falling fast asleep in your loving arms
Available items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
Out of stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock, arrival __+ weeks’ are available on Backorder and are either already on order from the publisher or will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.