The Bible Explorer's Guide lets children come up close and personal
with everyday life during Bible times through photos, maps, and
illustrations illuminating, people, places, objects, and buildings
of the Bible. What did Noah's Ark really look like? Who was David
and whom did he fight? How did 1st century citizens of Jerusalem
live? Each two-page spread is filled with images that bring history
alive and drawings that help bring life to people and places that
we can only read about. With fascinating, brief text and full-color
captivating images, this is a reference that kids will come back to
again and again. A great addition to any home or school library.
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock, arrival 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.