Some kids like to dance and laugh out loud, and some sit quietly
and make up stories in their heads-we're all different, and that's
okay because the maker of everything made us this way! In her first
children's book, bestselling author Sally Clarkson and her son
Nathan encourage children on the journey to discovering their
strengths. Mother-and-son duo draw on themes from their first book,
Different, the emotive story of Nathan's experiences growing up
with mental illness and learning disabilities and Sally's journey
to loving him unconditionally. With the powerful truth that what
makes you different makes you great, Only You Can Be You for Little
Ones will help children embrace their differences and celebrate the
differences in others. The irresistible rhymes paired with Tim
Warnes's whimsical illustrations encourage your children with the
reassurance they're looking for in their own uniqueness. Whether
they are quiet or artistic, funny or boisterous, your children will
love this heartwarming read that assures them that they're
wonderful exactly as they are.
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock ETA 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.