Zion the lion turns his frown upside down. One skinned knee, a
tummy ache, an oopsy-fumbled birthday cake. Will anything go right?
Help your child to see that even on sad days, God loves us! Zion's
story helps little ones know that When I'm Sad, God Loves Me, in
fun, age-appropriate ways. Packed with vibrant, full-color
illustrations and relationship-reinforcing Bible truths, little
ones will delight in this engaging story as they discover that even
when life is sad, God is good, and you'll love watching this lesson
sink deep into your child's heart and mind. Check out the entire
Best of Li'l Buddies series, including: - All Day Long, God Is
Good! - When Friends Share, God Is There! - Never Fear, God Is Near
- All Day Long, God Loves Me - Everywhere I Go, God Is With Me -
From Head to Toe, God Made Me - Here's the Reason God Made Me -
Mad, Glad, or Sad, God Is For Me (The Buddies featured in the Best
of Li'l Buddies series are from Group's Roar vacation Bible school,
Shipwrecked vacation Bible school, and Maker Fun Factory vacation
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock ETA 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.