Today's young people stand on the brink of unprecedented
opportunity and influence. The problem is, many feel misunderstood
and dismissed by older generations. Frustrated, they seek answers
for how they can effectively influence change in the world when the
gaps between generations grow wider and our shared experiences
fewer. They want to make a difference, and they remain open to
influence from adults who are willing to help them learn what
they'll need to succeed. With energy and unique expertise, Jonathan
Catherman assures the next generation that their influence will
come--with practice. Through relevant examples and clear
applications, he shows youth from high school into emerging
adulthood how to build bridges between generations, practice
stewardship before leadership, transform raw talents into valued
strengths, and live with purpose. By doing so, they can make a
difference, do even better than their parents, and become the next
Available items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
Out of stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock, arrival __+ weeks’ are available on Backorder and are either already on order from the publisher or will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.