Young women are deeply dissatisfied with society's standards (and
double standards). They want more for themselves--but sometimes
they don't quite know what that more should be. That's where Miss
Black New Jersey 2018 and Teen Vogue "It Girl" turned fashion
writer Tarah-Lynn Saint-Elien comes in. Through her insightful
comments on media, pop culture, and pervading cultural myths about
beauty, fashion, and womanhood, Tarah-Lynn dismantles the messages
that feed into the insecurities, fears, doubts, and guilt that
young women experience today. She introduces them to an
understanding of God as a loving Father and the King of all kings,
who bestows upon his daughters a crown of love, worth, and power.
And she shows them how to not only claim the promises of God but
also walk purposefully in them as independent women (no prince
necessary!) who respond to adversity with righteousness and
Available items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
Out of stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock, arrival __+ weeks’ are available on Backorder and are either already on order from the publisher or will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.