There's an identity crisis among Christian teens. They don't know
who they are in Christ. They don't fully understand that their
heavenly father actually owns the palace. If they did, they would
understand their position. They wouldn't be living in spiritual
poverty. Helping young believers see themselves as as sons and
daughters of the most high God through Jesus Christ is the greatest
gift we can bestow upon this generation. It's the only way to end
the identity crisis. This three-week experience brings young people
and a spiritual mentor of their choice into a 21-day prayer
parternship that changes lives and entire churches. Young people
will walk away understanding that God really believes in them; they
matter to his plan. They will "really learn what it means to
belong, so they no longer have to fake it or try to fit into this
world. And they will gain the confidence to experiement with their
faith, risk failure, and become who God designed them to be from
the very beginning of time. Break the bondage of low expectations
that trap this generation in their spiritual identity crisis.
|Item Code 2
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock, arrival 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.