Elizabeth George, author of "A Young Woman After God's Own Heart"
(more than 230,000 copies sold), offers another life-changing teen
book - "A Young Woman's Guide to Making Right Choices." Today's
teens are bombarded with choices about attitudes, behaviors,
friends, clothes, finances, and college. And with the rise of
alcohol, drugs, sexual issues, and crime, they must make serious
decisions daily. Bible teacher Elizabeth George takes teens through
the step-by-step process of making decisions that are
life-affirming, godly, and wise in areas that include - managing
emotions, improving relationships, developing confidence, living in
the center of God's will, avoiding trouble and bad situations.
Teens will discover checkpoints to use as guides for making
decisions, and they will learn to take the long view when
considering consequences. Young women will also realize the
tremendous wisdom, guidance, and answers available in God's Word.
"Great for individuals, small groups, and mentoring."
Available items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
Out of stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock, arrival __+ weeks’ are available on Backorder and are either already on order from the publisher or will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.