Picking up where she left off in the best-selling book Kisses from
Katie, Katie Davis Majors shares her ongoing experiences in Uganda
as the adoptive mother to thirteen girls and describes how she's
wrestled through the darkness of disappointment to find the answer
to whether God truly is good. New readers and long-time followers
alike will find themselves alternately celebrating and crying as
they witness a life of faith where death and loss are daily
companions alongside miracles and joy. Readers will recognise their
own questions and doubts in Katie's descriptions of seeking
evidence of God's grace in both the beauty and brokenness of life.
Through the wrestling, Katie finds an unshakable hope, one that she
prays her readers will find as well in the pages of her story.
Available items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
Out of stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock, arrival __+ weeks’ are available on Backorder and are either already on order from the publisher or will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.