Tony Dungy, with his quiet, authoritative leadership style, led the
Indianapolis Colts to victory in Super Bowl XLI and made history as
the first African American coach to win the big game. This
perpetual calendar, compiled with Tony Dungy's thoughts on leading,
succeeding, and attaining true significance, will inspire you to
take a long, hard look at the things that really matter in life.
Cover: Tony Dungy Quiet Strength The Principles, Practices, &
Priorities of a Winning Life Sample Copy: May 27 Vision will ignite
the fire of passion that fuels our commitment to do whatever it
takes to achieve excellence. Product Details: Size: 5 1/4"L x 4
1/4"W x 1 1/2"D 366 dated pages High quality padded cover Metal
spiral bound Free standing for table or desktop
|Item Code 2
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock ETA 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.