As the social fabric of life in rural India disintegrates in the
late 1990s, journalist Manav Banerjee (Sharman Joshi) moves with
his pregnant wife to the State of Orissa in hope of a better life
and the promise of a lucrative career. When speculation mounts that
local Australian missionary Graham Staines (Stephen Baldwin) is
illegally proselytizing leprosy patients, Manav agrees to
investigate undercover for the newspaper. What he finds is a series
of revelations that are difficult to fathom and even harder to
explain, and Manav is forced to make a choice between his own
ambition and the truth. In the end, his actions spark a tragic
event that is felt around the world. Based on a true story and shot
on location in India, The Least of These beautifully illustrates
the power of love, hope and forgiveness to overcome hate.
Available items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
Out of stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock, arrival __+ weeks’ are available on Backorder and are either already on order from the publisher or will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.