Seven romance stories take you back to the building of the Erie
Canal and the opening of the Midwest to greater development.
Completed in 1825, the Erie Canal connected the Great Lakes to the
Hudson River, and soon other states like Ohio created canals
linking Lake Erie to the Ohio River. Suddenly the Midwest was open
to migration, the harvesting of resources, and even tourism. Join
seven couples who live through the rise of the canals and the
problems the waterways brought to each community, including land
grabs, disease, tourists, racism, and competition. Can these
couples hang on to their faith and develop love during times of
Available items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
Out of stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock, arrival __+ weeks’ are available on Backorder and are either already on order from the publisher or will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.