A Guide to Meaningful Parent-Son ConversationsDo you know what
your son really thinks about girls, school, God, his future? It's
not easy to be sure, is it? Boys aren't known for being great
communicators, especially entering their teen years. How do you
connect with him on the things that are important to both of you?
Based on tried-and-true parenting wisdom, this book shares fun,
thoughtful questions and talking points that lead to meaningful,
natural conversations about- physical and emotional changes your
son is facing- staying pure in an oversexualized culture- using
social media responsibly- and much more This structured approach
offers practical ways to bond with your son and encourage him in
his faith, talk about the challenges he faces in school and with
friends, and show him that you love him dearly before he enters the
turbulent teen years.
Available items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
Out of stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock, arrival __+ weeks’ are available on Backorder and are either already on order from the publisher or will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.