What if you have waited to find love only to be rejected when it
finally comes? Lenore Lapp is an Amish schoolteacher in her late
twenties still living at home with her parents and grandparents.
She thought love had passed her by until she meets Jesse Smucker, a
widower with a baby daughter. She quickly falls in love with them
both and accepts Jesse's proposal of marriage, but Jesse breaks off
their engagement when he realizes he can't marry only for
convenience. Resigned to living single, Lenore throws herself into
caring for her elders. While working in her grandmother's garden,
she digs up an old jar. Will Lenore find healing for her broken
heart and solve long-buried family secrets by reading the note
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock ETA 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.