Bestselling Author's New Series Delivers Romance and Adventure
as an SAR Team Searches for Others--and Finds ThemselvesSearch and
rescue pilot Kacey Fairing is home on leave in Mercy Falls,
Montana, twelve years after she joined the military to escape the
mistakes of her past. With a job waiting for her as the new lead
pilot of Peak Rescue in Glacier National Park, Kacey hopes to
reconnect with the now-teenage daughter she sees only between
deployments. What she doesn't realize is that someone else is also
back in town. Ben King has been building his country music career
since the day Kacey shut him out of her life. Now all of that's on
hold when his injured father calls him home to help run Peak Rescue
until he's fully recovered. It doesn't take long, though, to
discover his father's ulterior motives as Kacey Fairing walks into
the house and back into his heart. With Mercy Falls in a state of
emergency due to flash floods, Kacey and Ben are forced to work
together to save lives. But when floodwaters turn personal, can
they put aside the past to save their future?
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock, arrival 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.