When Mark McDonough was a teen, a catastrophic fire claimed the
lives of his mother and younger brother. It also left Mark with
burns on over 65 percent of his body. During a long and painful
recovery, his faltering faith in God was strengthened by a
remarkable near-death experience. Inspired to pursue a career as a
plastic surgeon to help those who suffer as he has, McDonough has
overcome numerous other adversities on his journey, including
addiction and a stroke. Now he shares his incredible true story of
survival and perseverance to bring hope and healing to those
dealing with great physical and emotional pain. Anyone who has
suffered or watched a loved one suffer from a personal trauma,
disease, or loss that has tested or stolen their faith and
exhausted their emotional resources will find real hope in this
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock, arrival 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.