Everyone gets 168 hours a week, but it never feels like enough,
does it? Work gobbles up the lion's share--many professionals are
working as much as 70 hours a week--leaving less and less for rest,
exercise, family, and friends. You know, all those things that make
life great. Most people think productivity is about finding or
saving time. But it's not. It's about making our time work for us.
Just imagine having free time again. It's not a pipe dream. In Free
to Focus, New York Times bestselling author Michael Hyatt reveals
to readers nine proven ways to win at work so they are finally free
to succeed at the rest of life--their health, relationships,
hobbies, and more. He helps readers redefine their goals, evaluate
what's working, cut out the nonessentials, focus on the most
important tasks, manage their time and energy, and build momentum
for a lifetime of success.
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock ETA 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.