Maryam Rostampour and Marziyeh Amirizadeh knew they were putting
their lives on the line. Islamic laws in Iran forbade them from
sharing their Christian beliefs, but in three years, they'd
covertly put New Testaments into the hands of twenty thousand of
their countrymen and started two secret house churches.In 2009,
they were finally arrested and held in the notorious Evin Prison in
Tehran, a place where inmates are routinely tortured and executions
are commonplace. In the face of ruthless interrogations,
persecution, and a death sentence, Maryam and Marziyeh chose to
take the radical--and dangerous--step of sharing their faith inside
the very walls of the government stronghold that was meant to
silence them. In "Captive in Iran," two courageous Iranian women
recount how God used their 259 days in Evin Prison to shine His
light into one of the world's darkest places, giving hope to those
who had lost everything and showing love to those in despair.
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock ETA 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.