Gifted hands is the inspiring story of an inner-city kid with poor
grades and little motivation, who, at age thirty-three, became
director of pediatric neurosurgery at Johns Hopkins University
Hospital. You'll be inspired by this God-fearing physician who
lives to help others.
||Replaced by New Edition
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock ETA 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.