A perfect blend of medical drama and spiritual insight, "Gray
Matter" is a fascinating account of Dr. David Levy's decision to
begin asking his patients if he could pray for them before surgery.
Some are thrilled. Some are skeptical. Some are hostile, and some
are quite literally transformed by the request. Each chapter
focuses on a specific case, opening with a detailed description of
the patient's diagnosis and the procedure that will need to be
performed, followed by the prayer "request." From there, readers
get to look over Dr. Levy's shoulder as he performs the operation,
and then we wait--right alongside Dr. Levy, the patients, and their
families--to see the final results. Dr. Levy's musings on what
successful and unsuccessful surgical results imply about God,
faith, and the power of prayer are honest and insightful. As we
watch him come to his ultimate conclusion that no matter what the
results of the procedure are, "God is good," we cannot help but be
truly moved and inspired.
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock ETA 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.