At age 17, Palestinian Tass Saada ran away to become a PLO sniper,
onetime chauffeur for Yasser Arafat, and a Muslim immersed in
anti-Israeli activity. As a man he moved to America, started a
family, and eventually became a Christian. Then he risked
retribution as he returned home to share his faith with his family
and former boss. "Once an Arafat Man" is a story of the ultimate
triumph of love over hatred, of reconciliation over divisions. It's
a story that can inspire us all to overcome the conflicts in our
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock ETA 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.