Imagine a place where becoming a Christian is a punishable
crime--and your own family exacts the punishment. Where those who
spread the gospel among locals are deported if discovered. Where
converts to Christianity face persecution, isolation, or even death
as the price for their faith. "Reema Goode" and her family are
Christians working in a closed Middle Eastern country where all of
these things are true. Yet they are also firsthand witnesses of a
whole new trend that is taking shape in missions to Muslims.
Despite all obstacles, God is opening miraculous doors in the
Islamic world, where an unprecedented number of Muslims are
becoming followers of Jesus. In this powerful collection of
personal stories, Reema takes us deep inside her Arab neighborhood
to show how God is opening doors in just one of many Islamic
communities. As she walks us through everyday life in a Muslim
town, she reveals the diverse, creative, unexpected, and thrilling
ways God is reaching her neighbors with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
"See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock ETA 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.