While the murder of his wife devastated Anthony Thompson, he and
three other relatives of victims chose to privately and publicly
forgive the shooter. Years later, the church and community still
struggle to understand the family members' deliberate choice to
forgive the racist murderer. But as Charlestonians have witnessed
these incredible acts of forgiveness, something significant has
happened to the community--black and white leaders and residents
have united, coming together peaceably and even showing acts of
selfless love. This book is the account of Anthony's wife's murder,
the grief he experienced, and how and why he made the radical
choice to forgive the killer. But beyond that, Anthony goes on to
teach what forgiveness can and should look like in each of our
lives--both personally, in our communities, and even in our nation.
After much pain, reflection, and study, Thompson shares how true
biblical love and mercy differ from the way these ideas are
reflected in our culture. Be inspired by this remarkable story and
discover how the difficult decision to forgive can become the key
to radical change.
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock ETA 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.