In May 2004 prominent philosopher, author, and professor J. P.
Moreland awoke in the middle of the night to a severe panic attack.
Though often anxious by temperament and upbringing, Moreland had
never experienced such an incident before. Thus began an extended
battle with debilitating anxiety and depression. More than a decade
later, Moreland continues to manage mental illness. Yet along the
way he's moved from shame and despair to vulnerability and hope. In
Finding Quiet Moreland comes alongside fellow sufferers with
encouragement and practical, hard-won advice. According to the
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, nearly
20 percent of Americans suffer from mental illness, and people in
the pews are not immune. Moreland explores the spiritual and
physical aspects of mental illness, pointing readers toward sound
sources of information, treatment, and recovery. Bracing and
honest, Finding Quiet will validate the experiences of believers
with mental illness, remind them they are not alone, and provide
reassurance that they can not only survive but thrive again.
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock ETA 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.