"Riveting." --Publishers Weekly God can--and will--change anything.
In the early 1960s, Ron Archer was born to an eighteen-year-old
single mother in the inner city of Cleveland. The result of an
unexpected and unwanted pregnancy, he was nearly aborted by those
who wanted to take advantage of his mother. Ron was abused by a
babysitter, teased unmercifully by classmates for his stuttering,
and abandoned by an unloving stepfather. At age ten, he put a
loaded snub-nosed revolver to his head and pulled the trigger. The
gun didn't fire. With the help of a heroic teacher who introduced
him to the Bible, Ron discovered Jesus Christ and finally found his
voice. Now a celebrated public speaker, he reaches out to others
who are in despair, sharing the hope that can only come from God.
In What Belief Can Do, you, too, can discover how God can transform
your pain into power--and your tragedy into triumph
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock ETA 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.