The church has an image problem. It is widely viewed in the world
at large as being outdated, boring, irrelevant and filled with
backbiting hypocrites. How different that picture is to how the
Bible talks about the new family that Jesus has gathered. It is a
precious bride, a sparkling jewel, a lifeboat for forgiven sinners
that is precious and holy; nurturing and warm; filled with truth,
friendship and all embracing, forgiving love. Sam Allberry
understands the collision between these two views, and how, even as
Christian believers, we can lose sight of how truly wonderful
church is and should be, and what a privilege it is to be part of,
and to serve. In this brief accessible but thorough guide to
church, Sam outlines what church is and why we need it. And how,
when we have got it wrong, we can move closer to what a true church
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock ETA 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.