More than one-fourth of the Bible was prophetic in nature at the
time it was written, and Christ's second coming is mentioned more
than 300 times in Scripture. Clearly, God wants you to anticipate
the last days--but Bible prophecy can seem vague and mysterious.
Find the clarity and answers you need in this comprehensive
resource filled with thousands of facts about Christ's return and
the end times. Prophecy teachers Tim LaHaye and Ed Hindson combine
knowledge from an outstanding team of more than 40 experts to bring
you... detailed definitions of prophecy-related termshelpful
timetables of last-days events, including the rapture and the
glorious appearingthorough summaries of all the major prophetic
viewpointsvital understanding of the key players, such as the
Antichrist and the False Prophet Gain wisdom and insight as you
repeatedly reach for this A-to-Z encyclopedia to find biblical
answers to your toughest prophecy questions.
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock, arrival 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.