Do you feel like you are alone in your grief? Her Grief Was Heard
is a unique approach to a devotional using diary entries from
Cady's journal after she lost her husband at age 24. The author
doesn't shy away from hard questions she struggles with during her
grief process. The candid dialogue between the young widow and God
are not only emotionally validating for any reader, but also show
that no emotion is too dark or ugly for God. Don't be surprised if
you see chapters titled by questions you wanted to ask God but felt
too afraid to say them. As Cady vulnerably wrestles with her
questions and raw emotions, she finds one thing that is
irreplaceable- hope. We believe you will too. Each chapter is woven
in Scripture that will tenderly comfort your grieving soul. And in
each chapter, you will find that there is only One who can pick up
the pieces of your broken heart. Foreword by Lynnette Lewis, Author
of Climbing the Ladder in Stilettos.
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock ETA 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.