New Compilation of the Recipes that Bring the Amish Together Brand
new, from New York Times bestselling author of Amish fiction, Wanda
E. Brunstetter, is a collection of over 200 recipes that are great
for taking along and sharing where people meet to worship, work,
and play. Included are tips for traveling with and serving food as
well as personal stories of how gatherings are at the heart of the
Amish community. The well-organized book boasts contributions from
Amish and Mennonites from across the United States. Categories
include Beverages, Snacks, Breads and Rolls, Salads, Side Dishes,
Main Dishes, Desserts, and Feeding a Crowd. Encased in a lay-flat
binding and presented in full color, home cooks from all
backgrounds will want to add this cookbook to their collection.
Wanda E. Brunstetter's Amish Friends Gatherings Cookbook is sure to
become a treasured resource.
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock ETA 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.