When it comes to running a business, the most important decisions a
leader makes are not about products or locations--they're about
people. For the past 33 years, Dee Ann Turner has been recruiting,
training, and retaining some of the best employees in the
restaurant business. Now she's ready to share her secrets on how to
build, sustain, and grow an organizational culture that attracts
world-class talent and consistently delights customers, no matter
what your industry. In Bet on Talent, Turner shows you how to -
create a remarkable company culture - select, sustain, and steward
talent - nurture internal relationships - create company loyalty
that leads to customer loyalty - instill the practice of servant
leadership within your organization - treat everyone with honor,
dignity, and respect - and much more
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock ETA 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.