This book brings the best of leadership theory and research
together with biblical reflection and examples of leadership in
action to offer a practical guide to Christian leaders. Combining
expertise in leadership studies and biblical studies, Justin Irving
and Mark Strauss explore how leadership models have moved from
autocratic and paternalistic leader-centered models toward an
increased focus on followers. The authors show how contemporary
theories such as transformational leadership, authentic leadership,
and servant leadership take an important step toward prioritizing
and empowering followers who work with leaders to accomplish
organizational goals. Irving and Strauss organize their book around
"nine empowering practices," making it accessible to students,
church leaders, and business leaders. Integrating solid research in
leadership studies with biblical and theological reflection on the
leadership ideas that are most compatible with Christian faith,
this book is an important resource for all Christian students of
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock ETA 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.