Our society idolizes the body, creating a body-consciousness in
girls that can lead to eating disorders, body-image issues, and
more. This book outlines the conversations every mom needs to have
with her eight- to twelve-year-old about becoming body-confident.
With these helpful tools, you can teach your daughter to care for
her body while emphasizing the care of her spirit. Use these eight
biblically based conversations to guide your tween into God's
purpose for her body - to glorify him - and how that relates to
practical concerns as...embracing the physical changes of
womanhood; caring for her own hair and skin; developing healthy
habits of nutrition and exercise. In this book you'll find examples
of scripted conversations, ideas for planning fantastic dates with
your daughter to enhance those conversations, and even fun recipes
to try together - everything you need to help her become the
body-confident young woman God created her to be. You'll even find
some encouragement for your own body-conscious moments.
Available items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
Out of stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock, arrival __+ weeks’ are available on Backorder and are either already on order from the publisher or will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.