When God promised Abraham that his descendants would be as numerous
as the stars in the sky, Abraham was childless. Yet through many
obstacles, temptations, and even failures, Abraham became an
example of faith as he learned to trust God's promises regardless
of circumstances. In this faith-filled book, Michael Youssef takes
you through Abraham's incredible journey of faith, encouraging you
to trust God's timing and plan when the road gets difficult. He
also shares his own experiences of trusting God in a foreign land
and includes reflection questions for you and your small group to
pinpoint the ways in which you're trusting--or need to trust--God
to keep his promises, even when the way forward seems
impossible--even when you can't see the stars.
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock ETA 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.