Tayler Hale is ahead of her time as one of the first women
naturalists. She has always loved adventure and the great outdoors,
and her remote job location also helps keep her away from the
clutches of the man to whom she once made a foolish promise. It
seems she must keep running, however, and in secret, her boss from
Yellowstone arranges for a new job . . . in Alaska. The popular
Curry Hotel continues to thrive in 1929 as more visitors come to
Alaska and venture into the massive national park surrounding
Denali. Recent graduate Thomas Smith has returned to the hotel and
the people he considers family. But when a woman naturalist comes
to fill the open position and he must work with her, everything
becomes complicated. The summer brings unexpected guests and
trouble to Curry. With his reputation at stake, will Thomas be able
to protect Tayler from the danger that follows?
Stock items - Expected Delivery time:
- Auckland and surrounding areas 2 – 5 working days
- North Island 3 – 5 working days
- South Island 4 – 7 working days
- Rural Delivery 5 – 7 working days.
- Items marked as ‘Out of Stock ETA 4-6 weeks’ are available on Backorder and will be ordered from our suppliers when we receive a customer order for them.
Click here for full Shipping info or contact us for any queries.